TAROT VERBATIM™ IS UNIQUE – here’s how that works!
Tarot talks. Tarot listens too. And responds. It’s a conversation; a dialog.
The Rider Waite Tarot deck is a data bank in mass consciousness that your subconscious can access by relating to the pictures, reading them as words and phrases, as picture language. The pictures directly make words and phrases, and the words and phrases make sentences, so you have a conversation right there in your subconscious.
Tarot Verbatim is the Rosetta Stone that makes that conversation easy because it is the bridge between conscious and subconscious thought. When both your levels of awareness focus together, you think intuitively in real time, just as when both your eyes focus together, you see in 3-D.
Most Tarot systems rely on “meanings” they apply to the cards, meanings which come from outside Tarot (astrology, numerology, Kabbalah, etc.) Tarot Verbatim relies on the Picture Language of Tarot: Each card represents specific words and phrases that card tends to say. You have access right here to thousands of phrases each card has said in past readings.
Your mind is already programmed with language, and you are looking directly at the pictures, so there are no other factors for you to choose from: It’s that simple and direct to read the pictures. It just flows.
Combine that with language from other cards in the spread, and Tarot speaks in Sentences.
By learning the intuitive language of Tarot, you enable Tarot to literally speak to your insight.
Here’s an example:
How to Find Two-Card Combinations:
1. On the main page, go to the Learn options in the navigation bar and click on Old Two-Card Combinations
2. Once on the Old Two-Card Combinations page, scroll down. There you will find the cards categorized as follows: Major Arcana, Cups, Swords, Pentacles, and Wands
3. Look for and click on your desired card to learn more about its meaning, this will bring you to the dedicated page of the card
4. Scrolling down, you will find the different Two-Card Combinations. For example, if you clicked on the Fool, you will find here the different combinations we have for the Fool
5. To return to the Two-Card Combinations main page, simply click on Return to Find Two-Card Combinations
Here are phrases for all 3 Two-Card Combinations
How to access Search Results:
1. On the farther right side of the navigation bar, you will find a search icon that looks like a magnifying glass
2. Click on the icon and a Search field will appear
3. Type in the Two-Cards you are looking for and hit enter
4. A list of posts that contain the card or combinations will appear
5. Click on the title to reach the content
Here’s to YOU enjoying your stay here.